Finding the best fit for your chemical inventory business needs is a challenge that the ChemTracker team understands very well, particularly for colleges and universities of all sizes and research intensive environments. Multiple chemical inventory systems are on the market, and shopping for a system can be like shopping for apples, oranges, guavas and giraffes due to the variability in functions, configurations and costs.
ChemTracker provides a powerful, high-value solution with an extensive classified reference database, robust searching and reporting, and is competitively priced. In addition, as a ChemTracker Consortium member you will have access to other ChemTracker Consortium members to share best management practices.
ChemTracker’s Key Features:
- Web-based, Stanford-hosted
- Inventory tracking down to bay/bench, shelf, cabinet level
- Reference database of 36,000 classified chemicals/mixtures + 117,000 synonyms
- Robust searching … by hazard, regulation, storage segregation code, and more …
- Extensive regulatory and compliance reports
- Easy to use interface, logical screen navigation
- Outstanding Customer Support
To find out how ChemTracker can help you manage your chemical inventory, produce compliance reports, and provide chemical safety information for your campus, request a web demo or contact me directly at 650-723-4767 to discuss the functions and benefits of ChemTracker in more detail.
Manager, ChemTracker Program
EH&S Stanford University